Please note that all these events and date are provisional until the fixtures booklet and outings are finalised.
Note also that this year, any social event or outing are subject to cancellation due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
2021 Quiz nights
- Saturday 2nd January
- Saturday 6th February
- Saturday 6th March
- Saturday 3rd April
- Saturday1st May
- Saturday 5th June
- Saturday 10th July (NOTE: NOT FIRST SATURDAY)
- Saturday 14th August (NOTE: NOT FIRST SATURDAY)
- Saturday 4th September
- Saturday 2nd October
- Saturday 6th November
- Saturday 4th December
2021 Special events
- Sunday 25th April – Opening Drive
- Sunday 16th May – Open Day
- Thursday 27th May – Stan Cribbs Trophy (leg 1)
- Sunday 11th July – Lynn Seears Triples
- Sunday 25th July – Two Woods day
- Sunday 8th August – Cowan cup (Stansted – home)
- Thursday 26th August – Stan Cribbs Trophy (leg 2)
- Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th – Club finals
- Sunday 3rd October – Closing Drive
- Sunday 14th November – A.G.M.
- Saturday 21st November – Annual Awards Night
- Friday31st December – New Years Eve party with fireworks
We will try to put on cabaret evenings but due to the Covid pandemic it is unknown when, or if, this will possible.
2020 Coach Outings (Provisional)
- Thursday 20th May – Lyminge
- Thursday 17th June – Herne Bay
- Saturday 3rd July – Canterbury
- Thursday 3rd August – Eastbourne
- Thursday 24th August – New Romney
- Thursday 9th September- Folkestone
- Tuesday 28th September – Whitstable
List for participants (family and friends welcome) will be put up in the clubhouse with plenty of notice, get your name down early to avoid disappointment.
All monies to be paid prior to the day to Albert Little or John Floate. The coach has to be paid for 2 weeks in advance and it is not fair if they have to sub this from their own pocket..